• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

T44IP

SWA May 10 class calls started

Just got the call for the May 10th class

#56 on the SWA pool list

BTW MR X is in the 26 Apr class

Last edited:
I don't believe it's FedEx, as I understand their next class is May 3rd, 11 in the class. Possibly more to come later.

Wanted: Pool Keeper

Throw me a towel baby!!! Got the call about 4:45pm PDT! #70 on the current SWA pool list, but there's a new list pending for the site. Sent it a few days ago.

As far as the pool keeper gig goes, would be good for me to hand it over to someone to manage the last few folks on the list. I can hang on to it during training and beyond, but if someone steps up I'd hand the keys to a worthy new Pool Keeper wannabe.

Best of luck to all of those out there waiting for the call. Lilah said she got a late start today, so hang on... the calls are gonna keep on comin' !

Heat :D

Got the call tonight also woohoo!! #53 on the list. I actually got the message in the only 30 min that I was away from the phone - Doh! Now paranoia is setting in, but I dont think there would be any problem as long as I can talk to Lilalh tomorrow... anyhow, congrats all you guys getting the call! - see you in DAL!! - Nerf:D

Hey, hey, hey, Got the call today!!!!

May 10 for #54 on the SWA pool list. Lilah made my day at 1834 EDT and got me out of doing dishes to boot! Got so excited I think I made the pool a little warmer, sorry about that.

Hmmmn, where'd I put that towel two years ago?

Good Luck to all poolies!

It must be Christmas

Hey I made it!!!! 2years and 1 month of swimming and I finally got to the other side of the pool. I am getting out now... If someone wants to take my place in the pool jump in, but hope you don't have to swim quite as long as some of us...Congrats to all who got the call. I can't wait to meet you in DAL. By the way I am # 60 in the pool.

SWA app date to Class date = 3yrs

interview date to Class date = 2 yrs, 4 months, 3 days

Being able to burn my recall letter (if it ever comes) = PRICELESS...

#68 is dry!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back