MAXjet Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N92553

MAXjet Airways will be interviewing and hiring this fall. It recently interviewed in July for a class of 10 starting class in August which will bring its pilots total to 54. It just aquired its third aircraft in June which will enter service in September. MAXjet is currently in the process of aquiring a 4th and 5th aircarft to begin new service from a US city to STN this winter. MAXjet currently flies 6 times weekly JFK to STN and 5 times weekly IAD to STN. Starting First Officer pay is $50,000 salaried and an average of 15 days off a month. Standard Medical and Dental benifits as well as company provided short and long term disability. Pilots average over 10,000 hours with lowest around 6500 hours and all have over 1000 PIC Turbine.

Resumes can be sent to:

MAXjet Airways
C/O Flight Operations
44965 Aviation DR Suite 260
Dulles, VA 20166

Question for everyone: is 50K a fair price for a 10,000hr pilot?

“”Question for everyone: is 50K a fair price for a 10,000hr pilot?””

Starting over sucks... I am sure the pay increases with longevity.
No thanks, I am sure it is a grate company. But I would go nuts going to same place over and over.

fxbat said:
“”Question for everyone: is 50K a fair price for a 10,000hr pilot?””

Starting over sucks... I am sure the pay increases with longevity.
No thanks, I am sure it is a grate company. But I would go nuts going to same place over and over.

Well, it's just that 50K seems low to fly a widebody on Trans-Atlantic routes.

I don't work there, but 50k sounds better than the starting pay at the majors. A newhire at CAL can get the 757/767 and go international for $30/hr. first year.

I make FAR more than that and I have FAR less than 10,000 hours and NO PIC Turbine!

Does that answer the question

B757Driver - How long has your company been in business? MAXjet's first revenue flight was less than a year ago. Second-year pay scales will come out soon.

You don't go to a startup for the pay. You go for the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of something that could be huge. Yes, it is a high-risk, high-reward type of a situation, and for some a startup is too much of a headache.

But if you believe in the business plan, the difference of pay in the first few years might be the best investment you've ever made...

Well, it's just that 50K seems low to fly a widebody on Trans-Atlantic routes.

Well the UPS guys are doing it for half that, so keep that in mind. Remember we are talking about first year pay.

Latest resources

Back