MaxJet & Eos - Any Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Anyone know how well these start ups are doing? I know that Maxjet has added flights to IAD and LAS - clearly they are adding aircraft. I believe Eos now operates two daily flights out of JFK to London Stansted.

Any word on near-term hiring?

Maxjet is going to be hiring around 40 pilots in the next 2-3 months. Eos is most likely going to have a class or two around Feb. I would guess about 12-16 pilots.

Maxjet is going to be hiring around 40 pilots in the next 2-3 months. Eos is most likely going to have a class or two around Feb. I would guess about 12-16 pilots.

Any new cities announced for Eos? Also, will Maxjet and Eos likely branch out to other European cities soon or will they focus on the UK-US routes for awhile? Any thoughts?

Seems like a successful service between New York and London could be replicated between New York and Paris or Frankfurt if the authorities permit it...

Anyone know how well these start ups are doing? I know that Maxjet has added flights to IAD and LAS - clearly they are adding aircraft. I believe Eos now operates two daily flights out of JFK to London Stansted.

Any word on near-term hiring?

Wait wait wait...WHO?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back