• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Massive Furloughs at UAL - WSJ article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For tool bags like yourself it is flame bait and like the mature little boy you are - you fell for it....Hook Line and sinker yehaaaaaaaa boy ridem cowboy.
I did last night, is she feeling any better?:laugh:

For the rest it was educational. WSJ is one of the best when it comes to objective reports and I happen to have a membership so I can post the complete article for everyone to see and inform themselves.

All that, and still only employed at air tran?

I did last night, is she feeling any better?:laugh:

All that, and still only employed at air tran?

Seriously my man are you that thin skinned? I didn't write the article and I didn't send anyone a pink slip.

Let me guess you are a GWB lover, you got Rush Limbaugh playing in the car radio and you think the world revolves around yourself alone. Get over yourself - the world owes you nothing. When your on the street and need a job; I'm the guy that will pass over your fat arse so I can hire the harder working immigrant who doesn't have a chip on his shoulder because he can't buy another SUV for his 5th X wife.

Seriously my man are you that thin skinned? I didn't write the article and I didn't send anyone a pink slip.

Let me guess you are a GWB lover, you got Rush Limbaugh playing in the car radio and you think the world revolves around yourself alone. Get over yourself - the world owes you nothing. When your on the street and need a job; I'm the guy that will pass over your fat arse so I can hire the harder working immigrant who doesn't have a chip on his shoulder because he can't buy another SUV for his 5th X wife.

WTF does that have to do with you posting a flamebait article, of which the information has been rehashed by more than 3 different threads?
Naah, I don't think the world revolves around myself, although I would like it too. But I think you are the one with insecurity problmems, hence the "powers" in your name, school boy!
BTW, if you're really that interested in how I look, just ask your old lady! ;)

Someone mentioned something about hijacking......

WTF does that have to do with you posting a flamebait article, of which the information has been rehashed by more than 3 different threads?
Naah, I don't think the world revolves around myself, although I would like it too. But I think you are the one with insecurity problmems, hence the "powers" in your name, school boy!
BTW, if you're really that interested in how I look, just ask your old lady! ;)

Don't read it then. What are you the editor of FI? Some people want all the information they can find on a subject. Looks like you have the real inferiority complex with all your trash calling.

Don't read it then. What are you the editor of FI? Some people want all the information they can find on a subject. Looks like you have the real inferiority complex with all your trash calling.

What are you max' girlfriend? Move along here sweetie, nothing here but old news!

What are you max' girlfriend? Move along here sweetie, nothing here but old news!

This just gets better and better.

For what its worth AirTran will quite likely be announcing some sort of lay-off in the next few days. If you post something to inform me I won't take it personal. And I'm near the bottom of the list so it will affect me for sure.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back