Mass. or Rhode Island

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kc81900

want to do a block island; marthas vineyard and nantuket trip any suggestions on aircraft rentals in this area? prefer cessna 172

Go to Executive Flyers out of BED. They have some great planes ready for rental. I used to be an instructor there a few years ago...Maintanence is great and I think they might even have a few Cessnas with the G1000 in them.

do yourself a favor and dont go to EFA in bedford they are a ripoff and they are a pain in the butt to deal with. If I were to give any props to any flight school I'de say maybe something in Nashua like Harvest aviation its a bit far up but you'll save more money going up there and the planes are good. Or beverly! but avoid EFA

Could try Alpha One in Plymouth. Don't know how good of shape the planes are in but both MVY and ACK are within a half hour flight from there. Block Island maybe 35 minutes.

Mr. I.

Go down to Newport in Rhode Island. UUU is the airport identifier. They have a 172, a Cherokee 140 and 180 for rent. Its a small airport where everyone knows each other and will treat you as part of their family. They are a real class act with good prices, good maintenance, and a good airport to operate out of. The website is flynewportri.com and Heather is a real sweetheart who runs the flight school! PM me if you have any other questions!

Latest resources

Back