Maryland Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jshoreatp

Does any one know of any jobs in Maryland preferably corporate? I have 4500 hours with experience in King Airs, Lears and DHC-8s. Ive flown 135 and 121. I left the airlines four years ago to raise my family, now that my kids are in full time school, im looking to get back in to flying.

There is a place based out of Martin State airport that flys the pilatus and king air, not sure the name but might be worth the research...Also, try lockheed martin, they occasionally hire F/o's for the gulfstream I think...Otherwise, if you want to go back to the airline route, Colgan is hiring F/O's for the Q400 for BWI, but somehoe I imagine that 18k a year is a little less then your looking for...If I come across the name of some other places Ill send you a pm, otherwise good luck...

There is a place based out of Martin State airport that flys the pilatus and king air, not sure the name but might be worth the research...Also, try lockheed martin, they occasionally hire F/o's for the gulfstream I think...Otherwise, if you want to go back to the airline route, Colgan is hiring F/O's for the Q400 for BWI, but somehoe I imagine that 18k a year is a little less then your looking for...If I come across the name of some other places Ill send you a pm, otherwise good luck...One last one off of skyjobs..

Pilot Piaggio Avanti II and Second Officer 12/1/2007
Pilot for Piaggio Avanti II and Second Officer for Sabreliner 65 and other turbine aircraft.
ATP or Commercial Pilot rating
First class medical
Fly with owner in new Piaggio Avanti II delivery 5/08, Sabreliner and Caravan.
Will be responsible for overseeing maintenance on all aircraft and management of all flight planning including managing plane log books, records and miscellaneous paperwork.
Must live within 45 minutes of KTTN Trenton Mercer Airport
Corporate/Private office located in Newtown, Pennsylvania
Network Sales and Leasing
645 Pineville Road
Newtown, PA 18940 US
[email protected]

Sby - Md

Piedmont Airlines

DHC-8 based in Salisbury, MD (SBY)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back