• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Martinaire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps because I have an opportunity to fly for them. And since I don't fly for them yet, I need to ask these questions. I am not trying to jeopardize the whole system. NO NEED FOR ALARM, kingairyahoo! Relax! I am not trying to "get around the counter," for anything but a ride home... but I have had difficulty getting to the Captain because I fly 135 and my company is not on the list. Hence the questions about how do I get to the gate, whether Martinaire is on the jumpseat list etc. Relax...just trying to figure this out . I know some of you are experts at doing this, however, I, a newbie, am learning the ropes.

alright then...yes MRA is allowed to ride along. they were one of (if not THE) first to utilize it after 9-11 since the two head honchos of the respective companies have known each other since their fledgling days at love field. to use the term "jumpseat" is misleading as you are not allowed in the cockpit, you ride in da' back. it is also not a problem to "get to the captain" as you have an employee number on your badge which is referenced during the process.
...cheers :smash:

Latest resources

Back