• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Martinaire Pilot Hiring Update
April 26, 2006
NOW HIRING
Martinaire Partners, L.P. (dba Martinaire) is based in Addison, Texas and operates a fleet of 33 Cessna Caravans. Martinaire is currently interviewing for pilot positions. As of this Update, we are looking for pilots to be based in the following domiciles:
Abilene, TX (ABI) - 1 Pilot
Del Rio, (DRT) Texas - Standby - 1 Pilot
New Bern, NC (EWN) - 1 Pilot
Sacramento, California (Mather) - Standby - 1 Pilot
Visit our EMPLOYMENT and PILOT FAQ's web pages for the latest route openings and company information.
If you have already sent in your resume, please update it at this time and/or send in a new resume.
Our hiring minimums are the basic FAR 135 minimums:
1200 hours total flight time
500 hours cross country
100 hours at night
75 hours of instrument flying (25 hours in an airplane).
The interview process consists of the personal interview, a 50 question computer test, with an 80% minimum passing grade, followed by a flight simulator evaluation. Pilots should update Martinaire of their employment seeking status every 90 days. Keeping in touch via E-mail is very important and we also recommend checking the EMPLOYMENT page on our website for the latest hiring information.
Feel free to forward this email to fellow pilots.
If you have a specific question you would like to have answered, e-mail me at [email protected] .
Thank you for your interest in Martinaire and please visit our website www.MARTINAIRE.com.

Sincerely,

Michael Bates
Chief Pilot
Martinaire Partners, L.P.

eP.

Nevermind, found it myself, $2050 per month for 1st year and $2250 per month second year. Not so great....

That's $25,000 first year. You can make that much 1st year at a regional. Sure it's PIC time, but realy how valuable is single engine turbine PIC? Up the pay to about 30k and they'd probably have an easier time filling seats, as well as retaining employees.

I've know a guy who's a check airman there too and he likes it, but sheesh, up the pay.

Alchemy said:
Nevermind, found it myself, $2050 per month for 1st year and $2250 per month second year. Not so great....

Fedex Feeders fly same aircraft on simular mission. Start $32,750 and max out at $55,500 in 15th year. In addition to 135 mins, you need 2000tt.

Years ago a friend of mine worked there and when he would jumpseat the airlines would think he was the "Martinair" of Europe and he got on with everyone! With the post 9/11 goat rope things might have changed - but who knows.

Baja.

Update

Martinaire Pilot Hiring Update
June 1, 2006
NOW HIRING

Martinaire Partners, L.P. (dba Martinaire) is based in Addison, Texas and operates a fleet of 33 Cessna Caravans.

Martinaire is currently interviewing for pilot positions. As of this Update, we are looking for pilots to be based in the following domiciles:

Sacramento, California (Mather) - Standby - 1 Pilot

Visit our EMPLOYMENT web pages for the latest route openings and links to other company information.

For answers to over 20 Frequently Asked Questions, visit our PILOT FAQ's web page.

If you have already sent in your resume, please update it at this time and/or send in a new resume.

Our hiring minimums are the basic FAR 135 minimums:
1200 hours total flight time,
500 hours cross country,
100 hours at night,
75 hours of instrument flying (25 hours in an airplane).

The interview process consists of the personal interview, a 50 question computer test, with an 80% minimum passing grade, followed by a flight evaluation.

Pilots should update Martinaire of their employment seeking status every 90 days. Keeping in touch via E-mail is very important and we also recommend checking the EMPLOYMENT page on our website for the latest hiring information.

Feel free to forward this email to fellow pilots.

If you have a specific question you would like to have answered, e-mail me at [email protected] .

Thank you for your interest in Martinaire and please visit our website www.MARTINAIRE.com.

Sincerely,

Michael Bates
Chief Pilot
Martinaire Partners, L.P.

eP.

Latest resources

Back