Marlin Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Batfish

Anyone know anything about Marlin Air out of Willow Run, YIP? I know that they have a Saberliner and some citations, but that is all. I did see their website. Anyone know about pay, QOL, schedule? Thanks, Batfish

Vague

I know this is vague and probably not helpful but I threw them a resume last year and someone around YIP told me that they are kind of a hack operation.
I do'nt know what that means but they weren't spoken highly of and didn't give me much details. Never heard back from them. Oh well.

I did hear they do U of M charters and have hired low timers in the past.

Anyone else have info? I checked out their website, looks like they fly for the University of Michigan or something. Does Marlin air own the aircraft, or the U of M or both. Anyone know if they still have the sabreliner? That would be a cool plane, I want to fly all the early bizjets (I like to set attainable goals).

leartwenty4

That would be cool, a flying gas tank would be sweet. I have done the 20 series lears, not the 23 but the 24 is close enough for me. The Saberliner, and the Jetstar would round it out. A G1 would be cool too! Not jet but unique and rare now.

leartwenty4

Latest resources

Back