March 9th JetBlue Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thats pretty quick...

Got the call at 10:30 PDT this morning (March 13th) from VK after interviewing last Friday (March 9th) - I'll be in the March 28th A320 class - standard "conditional to a clean background check" offer. Couldn't be happier - hope to see some of you folks there! BTW - Got a friend in the class that started today - apparently at least 4 from last Friday's interview session are in the class TODAY - wow.

Last edited:
I had an interview at JB last Friday (9th March) and received a message via e-mail yesterday (14th March) informing me that I have been selected to move on to the the second phase. I'm surprised to learn that some applicants whose background checks haven't been completed have received conditional offers...Is this normal? Why the difference?

I was called on Tuesday the 13th around 12ish. I must be a bit younger than my fellow class mates...I'll be in the 190. NO...NONE...NADA complaints.
:beer:

Got the call at 10:30 PDT this morning (March 13th) from VK after interviewing last Friday (March 9th) - I'll be in the March 28th A320 class - standard "conditional to a clean background check" offer. Couldn't be happier - hope to see some of you folks there! BTW - Got a friend in the class that started today - apparently at least 4 from last Friday's interview session are in the class TODAY - wow.

Congratulations on your class. I just wanted to clarify your last sentence. Do you mean that 4 people from the 3/9 interview group are already in class? Or was that from the previous interview group?

Leb...I've heard something similar. I think some were offered class THIS week. As in 3/14. I told them I'd like to give my company 2 weeks if able during the interview. I was offered 3/28. It was exactly to the day of the 2 week mark when they called me.

Latest resources

Back