• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mar6-8 Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
worked up? me?, you have never been throught the loss of a minime, do you know how hard it is to find a good minime? But Jeb looks like he is going to step up, so all is not lost. Check Airman under 121 always looks good on a resume.

FYI....Those hoping for the Xl/XLS out of PBI are out of luck. It doesn't look like the NJA will be hiring anyone new into this plane out of PBI for the remainder of the year..

PBI will be open for the other planes for new hires though.

FYI....Those hoping for the Xl/XLS out of PBI are out of luck. It doesn't look like the NJA will be hiring anyone new into this plane out of PBI for the remainder of the year..

PBI will be open for the other planes for new hires though.

I heard that Grand Forks, ND was open for the twin otters. Also heard that you were gonna be running that program. Congratulations!

No...It was Bismark and I still have my Otter manuals from the Purple P days. Guess they're going to be on floats. They have a bunch of Door-Knobs for the real short field stuff. Cedric is going to help me out with that one.....you coming along Rocker?...someone need to keep Captain Tom occupied.

No...It was Bismark and I still have my Otter manuals from the Purple P days. Guess they're going to be on floats. They have a bunch of Door-Knobs for the real short field stuff. Cedric is going to help me out with that one.....you coming along Rocker?...someone need to keep Captain Tom occupied.

You can count me in 82! I am there! As long as Tim West will be there, that would be greeeeeeat!

I'll personally pair you up with Marty......I know you'll love that.

Besides, moving to ND means no more goat meat and having to get approval from the tribal elder.

Happy Easter man!!!!!

Latest resources

Back