• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Management Spin at the new US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't the pilots on the east ever tire of the Shell Game?

"It's not us - it's ALPA"
"It's not us - it's the AAA MEC"
"It's not us - it's Bronner"
"It's not us - it's the bad old bankruptcy judge"
And now...
"It's not us - it's US Airways Management"

USAPA's hands are all over the out of seniority furloughs and they will surely (IMHO) sign a side letter agreeing to LOA93 for the west to protect their guys from further furloughs on the east. In exchange they will likely indemnify the company from lawsuits arising from accepting the DOH list. I would also expect them to acknowledge the east contract as the "joint contract" (via side letter) to allow implementation of the DOH list. Bradford and Parker will come out and babble something about moving forward and shortly thereafter rumors will swirl about Parker accepting the proposed payrates, only to find out that nothing of the sort had been agreed to.

Has every USAPA member sworn an oath to deny all accountability?

Nah...what your witnessing is the direct result of long term drinking of lead-tainted water by the PIT/PHL crowd and generations of in-breeding from their CLT compatriots.

PHXFLYR:cool:

As I've said, I think the dual list furloughs out of seniority is absolute CR@P and I've expressed it to my reps. But let's look at the real culprit: US Airways Management.

Its the job of managment to do whats best (read CHEAPEST) for the company... which they did when they furlouged West guys out of senority (I'm one of them)

Its the job of the union to insure the company does whats required per the contract irrespective of the costs - That is where USAPA failed and they failed simply because they didn't really care because it only affected the West.

Mangament only did what they knew could get away with because they knew USAPA wouldn't say a word about it. The "real culprit" of the out of seniority furloughs is USAPA.

USAPA is Parkers greatest tool, he uses the "union" to assult the west and bribe/leverage the east.

Good luck with that DOH (kind of) senority list - I have no doubt you'll get it eventually but its going to come @ a huge cost that makes the current contracts look like cash cows. So much for your "senority not for sale" mantra - I predict you're going to have to buy it back from Parker - you guys have atrack record of saying one thing and doing another so that shouldn't be an issue.

How long did it take for Parker to accept the Nic? How long has it been since USAPA presented the DOH (Kind of) list? Hmmm

Managements not "in the process of reviewing the list" to see how much its gonna cost them, they're reviewing the list to SEE HOW MUCH ITS GONNA COST YOU!!

So whos going to be to blame for the next ******************** sandwhich (the next contract) you guys decide to eat? My bet... the pesky West guys who just wouldn't be "good union pilots" for that sham of USAPA

In any case there's a lesson to be learned here...

You can't stitch 12 one legged men together to make a track star.

Enjoy reading anything on this site about US East v West as much I enjoy the idelogical political attack ads leading up to this election. Boring he said she said Sh!t flinging contest. Might I be the first to suggest a solution. A you get what you came with 40 year fence East from West. We lost Pit you lose LAS and both sides take whatever losses are comming your side. Soo let the flinging begin anew.

Nah...just watching you guys make total fools of yourself. Much more entertaining......

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back