Man..The SWA pool bunch is sure quiet..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mike,

I'd be very happy to lose the bet to you...even if it means a case of Negro Modelo!

We'll see tomorrow.:)

I can't help with the total number of poolies but I can tell you that JM told me that I would be in either the 4th or 5 class (estimated and depends on Mil Stops) after things get going again.

I am 33 on the list if you take out all the peeps already in class. 26 per class times 4 = 104

26 per class times 5 = 130

So... If JM's info was pretty accurate... then the list only covers about 1/3 of the people actually in the pool. I am kinda hoping the JM is playing the good restaurant thing so I'll be plesantly surprised if I get to dry off a bit earlier.

Either way I wouldn't trade my spot in the pool for anything. :D

No LUV

JM told me 3 to 4 classes and I am 20 down our list (counting stop loss guys).
Apparently there are a few Stop Loss guys in the 25 April class that got waivers.

Soooooo, with a class in April, one in August and no others announced, my water wings have deflated and I am sinking fast.

The restaurant thing is a good idea, but gets old very quick. Especially when you are unemployed >6 months.

Words of encouragement

Ok, maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but after todays profit report, I say there are gonna be a whole lot more classes than what everybody's been saying. Try to dog paddle just a little longer. I think you can almost touch bottom.

Of course, if I'm wrong, feel free to dunk me.

ETX

Latest resources

Back