• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Making the jump to corporate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you the same guy from propilotworld? Seems like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde.

Im not a member at propilotworld. Its simply not worth the $10, their Job Openings are 2-5 days behind most other sites.

There are places one goes to seek entertainment, then places one goes to network and look for jobs.

FlightInfo has a much larger audience for networking purposes.

But hey - Its a big internet, enjoy it all!

Were you not a member there, until recently?

This doesn't seem like the same 50 cent Gulfstream 200 we all know and love. Did someone else assume the screen name?

Resume writing is the biggest sham!!! Here is some advice get a resume from one of your buddies that has ever been hired anywhere and use his format or just use one off the internet. Don't waste your money having someone do it for you. And if you really want to buy one pm me send me $200 bucks and I'LL "WRITE" YOUR RESUME.

The resume (and cover letter) is your chance to make your first, best, and often only impression with a potential employer.

Paying a couple c-notes for a tailored resume may seem like a waste of coin, but if it gets you a second look, which gets you the interview, which gets you the job of your desires then isn't it money well spent when looking at the big picture?

This same argument has been used time and time again by people who don't want to pay for simulator or interview prep; its all wasted money until you get the job...

This is by no means an endorsement of G200 or Kathy's resume services...only a simple rebuttal to those loudly proclaiming it to always be a wholesale waste of money.

FWIW, I stole my resume format from a cousin that is an IT professional in Washington, DC. Its format is unique enough to stand out from the typical "pilot resume" (such as those on APC) yet isn't so flashy that it would offend a business-conservative HR professional. Its worked well for me and those who have copied it; others' experiences and mileage may vary.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back