• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

making a video

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
im trying to make an inflight video for my parents with audio from the intercomm. has anyone done anything like this. i have seen an output plug on an intercomm system that was just sitting on the floor but that lane is no longer in service.

i was wondering if this was feasable with some of the new airplane or if it can be done.

thanks in advance

Lrjtcaptain

Total Time
2000+
what airplane are you using??

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
prob a fity duece

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
You can get some limited success taking some earbud earphones, and putting them inside your headset, and plugging that into the mic jack on the camcorder.

garf12

Total Time
Just goto radio shack and get a converter that will convert from the headphones out plug on the plane (1/4 inch? isnt it?) to whatever mic in on the camera is, probably (1/8th inch or 1/16 I never can remember whats what)