• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Make It An EasyPurchase With UA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about the UM that ran away from home with his parent's stolen credit card, and he wants to buy a Heineken? That's the UM that I'm looking out for. If he doesn't have any cash, why should he be denied a right to a drink?

So the kid bought a UM ticket for himself?

If he doesn't have any cash, why should he be denied a right to a drink?
I'm pretty sure that is exactly the same thing I said.

Do they think this will stop the bleeding? How much $$ is left - 12 weeks? Time to sell the Pacific back to PAA.

Baja.

UAL has a boat load of money!!! They were supposed to go away yrs ago.(sarcasm) They don't own anything, just about all the work has been outsourced, planes being parked and sold(757's) and then put on lease back. If it wasn't for the unions, the dream of a virtual airline would be complete. They too will be gone within a year, negotiations are going to start with 3 unions, all 3 contracts expire this year. Over 60% domestic flying is done by express, alliance with CO, code share with US, and the prospect of starting a new international airline based in IAD and possibly ORD, can we say Northwest Mechanics!!! Getting ready to replace the striking employees!!!

Last edited:
One of my ex-military buddies is a BCP at UAL. When I asked him how it was going the other day he said:

"You mean working for the incredible shrinking airline? Great."

That about says it all.

Latest resources

Back