Major Airlines NOT Using PBS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Slaq,

Emotion. You should attack the message rather than the messenger. Otherwise you compromise your credibility.

I am not pushing for PBS. I would simply like an informed and intelligent discussion on the topic, which has never occured.

Pick up a trip with Byno or give him a call and ask specifically if vacation pay was discussed as requirement to consider PBS. If it was, great. It was not mentioned in any of the SWAPA communication (RP) regarding this issue.

Slaq,

Emotion. You should attack the message rather than the messenger. Otherwise you compromise your credibility.

I am not pushing for PBS. I would simply like an informed and intelligent discussion on the topic, which has never occured.

Pick up a trip with Byno or give him a call and ask specifically if vacation pay was discussed as requirement to consider PBS. If it was, great. It was not mentioned in any of the SWAPA communication (RP) regarding this issue.

It would be hard to pick up a trip w/ his as he and I are in the same seat and have been for a long while. I have had him in the JS and I do know all that was discussed .He said what we would want was no where close what the company wanted to they took it off the table. If you want more info come on pprune and ask me i will give you all the info.

Exactly:

If you are management you want PBS.

If you are a management b!tch you want PBS, and you've got it.

If you are working under a bankruptcy contract you've got PBS.

If you think management likes you. You like PBS.

Very well put. If you have PBS, and don't understand you have it because management wants it, you are clueless.

For those that don't have it, my advice is to fight tooth and nail to keep that abortion off your property.

As far as I am concerned Continental's PBS could be shoveled back into those Swedish teenage a...s that created it in the dads basement in the first place.
No wonder it was the lowest price on the market..

First we got rid of the pistons. Then we got rid of the props. TV screens instead of my trusty steam gauges. Side stick instead of a yoke. The final insult is PBS instead of line bidding. They're are ALL perfect examples of management tools used to screw pilots! Damn you, relentless march of technology and science!

Yeah, that's it!:rolleyes:

We used to have A/B plans for retirement also. Is that progress?

Can you understand that PBS has nothing to do with technology, or what kind of plane you are flying, but everything to do with the further lowering of our standard of living?

Latest resources

Back