• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Major airlines and Laser Eye Surgery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lasik, i dont remember the name of the laser though i would have to dig out the paperwork that is deep in storage. I had it done in Dallas and drove home 200 miles the next day. Just had a yearly checkup last month and my vision is 20-20 in one eye and 20-15 in the other. I can no longer take my glasses off when im with my wife to make her look good.. therefore she uses a paperbag now :)

T24 better hope his wife doesn't see that. I am going to ask my Dr. about the CK thing to correct for near vision when I do my Lasik check this month. If he thinks it will not affect what he did I might do it. Does anybody know if the median range, 1 to 15 ft is corrected? I assume it does. I notice now my left eye works best at distance and right closer in. I had both corrected to far vision but really don't want to do an adjustment unless it will make a noticeable difference and go through the same thing again.

I know a doctor that performs these surgeries. He is a candidate for Lasik but won't have it done to himself. His career is over if anything get screwed up. It always happens to someone.

HNF

Latest resources

Back