• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Maine or Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only one I know of in Maine is Unum Provident out of Portland. I don't know if they are hiring. I think they operate a Lear.

You've gotta be joking....when are you gonna give it up?

I know of 3 in Alaska and 8 in Maine, all are super stable companies that fly nice equipment and the pay is NBAA or better. I think you are a perfect candidate because the flight experience requirements they listed for the job are exactly what you have listed in your profile. PM me for details.

English I am with you on this one.

psysicx said:
What about MBNA?And English will you adopt me.My mine never gave me this kind of attention.

MBNA hacked their flight department to shreds when they kicked neurotic Charley Cauley (CEO) off the board. I was at ILG the other day and saw a N##QS? on their ramp. Ashame, they had an impressive flight department, and salaries were top of the heap.

You wouldn't want to work for them anyway unless you were a castrated recovering alcoholic with a work is my life problem. Oh the horror stories I've heard from that place.

psysicx said:
Thats no good.Anybody else have info.

Sure.

Would you like info on corporate flying jobs in Maine/Alaska, Army/Air Guard helicopter jobs, the Coast Guard, the Navy, or C-17s in the reserves? Anything else?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back