Mail a Resume to XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't play the victim now.
If you were trying to be helpful you would have explained yourself instead of making a completely irrelevant comment to Cherry and myself. I'm not looking for an apology, but I'm not going to fall for your reverse psychology BS either.

Mines bigger than yours Clyde! Haha, some people have nothing better to do!

Last edited:
Cherry, dude, simmer down, we aren't all tools.....

....I just love myself too much to care about anyone else!!:nuts:

you dont get it....once again ill explain it.

someone asked about mailing a resume and who to send it to. I mentioned asking the same question in the charter forum. Then someone started throwing $hitballs.....so i said to post there because more people may see it.

its not that big of a deal for me....so try to calm down

you dont get it....once again ill explain it.

someone asked about mailing a resume and who to send it to. I mentioned asking the same question in the charter forum. Then someone started throwing $hitballs.....so i said to post there because more people may see it.

its not that big of a deal for me....so try to calm down

You know good and well all of us XOJet pilots post in the fractional forum. Now your just back pedaling.

If your intentions were to help that guy out, you should have been a little more detailed. Thats all I'm saying.

Oh my!!! I'll just sit here and wait for my class date. By the way Clyde or Cherry, who is flyzimex, do I know em?
hehe..Wish I could say I'm with XO but I'm just one of many wannabes who has followed the expansion of XO quite closely.

Unless you frequent the oil fields in the Sahara I doubt we have crossed paths :laugh:.

Enjoy XO buddy..

For the post were guys werent arguing I appreciate the help.

It was only my intention to see if there was another way to get noticed at XO Jet.

Cant we all be friends? This market is getting too tough not to try and help each other out.

Just my 2 cents worth.

For the post were guys werent arguing I appreciate the help.

It was only my intention to see if there was another way to get noticed at XO Jet.

Cant we all be friends? This market is getting too tough not to try and help each other out.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I agree.
I would like apologize to you and others who are just looking for info. I unfortunately got suckered in to a pointless battle of the keyboard.

The best way to get noticed other than getting an internal rec is to regularly update your resume on the online application.

Sending stuff to or calling HR will not help, pilots hire pilots at XOJet.

Hiring should ramp up at the begining of next year as we get more CL300's. The plan is to have 127 aircraft on the property by 2012, and with 4.5 pilots per plane we will need to hire some folks.

Tailwinds to all

Latest resources

Back