Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Magnetic wonding is medically forbidden, what do they do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

SO since alot of people travel on standby and get the secondary screening treatment everytime, what can they expect from the TSA, when someone shows them a medical card indicating they have an AICD or defibrillator installed in their chest???

The Magnetic pulse can shut the machine off or worse set if off!! if they force the issue....whats the policy for this if anyone knows???

TSA waits until livididy(sp) has set in then calls the Bomb Squad, takes there Civil service required break then finally calls the Paramedics. All the whilst they regale anyone within earshot how darn tough there collective jobs are and they ARE the last line of defence for the poor morons flying the Airplane.

THIS IS A TSA TRAINING DOCUMENT ANY PERSON OR PERSONS FOUND REVEALING TSA PROCEDURES WILL BE.......
(please fill in the rest)

Happy trails
Jobear

Vik said:
They take the person out to a remote location and use a robot to blow them up.

hey... at least they will reduce the number of people on medicare! That 'oughta solve some budget problems ;)

rvsm410 said:
SO since alot of people travel on standby and get the secondary screening treatment everytime, what can they expect from the TSA, when someone shows them a medical card indicating they have an AICD or defibrillator installed in their chest???

The Magnetic pulse can shut the machine off or worse set if off!! if they force the issue....whats the policy for this if anyone knows???
The TSA is not out to give these medically "challenged" folks a hard time, if anything leniency is shown towards these pax. I have seen pax who have had some sort of medical device implanted into their chest and a supervisor has been called each and every time. I think the last thing they want to do is put someone at risk or at harm due to being careless and taking advantage of a situation, it would have lawsuit written all over it.....

How about the folks with a steel plate in the head, leg, arm, screws/pins, etc...? !!

3 5 0

"How about the folks with a steel plate in the head,"

You mean " ÄLL" pilots ?

Funny line from The Right Stuff:

"Is that your crash helmet?"

"Oh I hope not."

"Is that your crash helmet?"

"Oh I hope not."

Jose Jiminez, The Astronaut.

Probably not too many folks here old enough to remember that.

And then they close the door...on that little mouse...

Ed Sullivan and Topo Gigio?

What was the name of that little mouse? Topo...topo...topo something...

Jose Jiminez, thank you, I forgot his name too.

Serious thread drift here, eh? Did you know Topo is Italian for mouse. The Italians call Mickey Mouse "Topolino".

Anyone know the price of beans in Brazil? :cool: :confused: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back