• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Magazines

Fblowjets

Total Time
My company told me to subscribe to about 5 aviation magazines to stay up to date on the industry. So I throw it out you... Which would you consider?

Besides AIN, AOPA, Professional Pilot (lost its luster)

Thanks
FB

JSky26

Total Time
some
Business and Commercial Aviation would be my top pick.

FlyingPieceOfSt

Wood You Fly This Plane?
Total Time
P-51
Aviation Week & Space Technology. Subscription is expensive but you get what you pay for. Professional Pilot is free for a reason.

Lou3

Minimums...Minimums!
Total Time
I get free subscriptions to the following:

Pro Pilot

Aviation International News

Business and Commercial Aviation

Airline Transport World (from my airline days)

All of them provide a unique perspective on the Aviation Industry and by combining each of them, I get a fairly well rounded perspective I think.

However, for years, I was a paid subscriber to many, many, aviation magazines however, they get expensive and so I down sized to just the freebies.

NCherches

Total Time
5000+
I still like reading Twin & Turbine (it might be called Turbine & Twin)...

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
BC/A is the best bar none. AWST is its sister magazine. I get both and there is a very good discount on the AWST if you are in aviation. I think I paid 140 for three years. I also get BC/A for free with the subscription. On top of that they send me MRO free of charge as well. All very good reads.

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
Total Time
enough
BC/A used to have links around the internet for free subscriptions, does anyone know where to find one anymore?

BTW I still really enjoy Flying. Ive been reading it for as long as I can remember. There are some very talented writers publishing there. Granted it isn't the most useful for up to date industry info I still find it an enjoyable read.

regionalcap

Total Time
BC/A used to have links around the internet for free subscriptions, does anyone know where to find one anymore?

BTW I still really enjoy Flying. Ive been reading it for as long as I can remember. There are some very talented writers publishing there. Granted it isn't the most useful for up to date industry info I still find it an enjoyable read.

free subscription

http://efunda.tradepub.com/free/bca/prgm.cgi