Mad man trashes Perry (F22)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
siucavflight said:
Was this the same guy that we were prank calling, you know the guy who was getting angry about all of the noise.

Nah, that was the psycho guy in CLT who was accusing some city council guy of buzzing his house at 3AM with a helocopter. I tried finding that thread again but can't seem to track it down. Pretty darn funny video though.

No not that guy, there was a thread a few years ago with someone who logged a bunch of noise complaints, last name started with a Z, I think it was Zchmeck, something like that, well in one of his complaints on the net he included his phone number, so a bunch of us continually called him and made airplane noises into the phone.

siucavflight said:
No not that guy, there was a thread a few years ago with someone who logged a bunch of noise complaints, last name started with a Z, I think it was Zchmeck, something like that, well in one of his complaints on the net he included his phone number, so a bunch of us continually called him and made airplane noises into the phone.

LMAO!!! Too damn funny! Looks like ya pushed the button of a borderline psychotic! Hehehe

This guy's name was Brandon Shearer so I don't think it was the farmer. Too bad. Also, apparently the original SUV he was driving was stolen.

There's a news story and whiny post from the idiot's childhood friend at http://www.enidnews.com/localnews/local_story_182005422.html?keyword=secondarystory talking about how this asshat deserves respect and consideration for endangering dozens of lives and destroying over a million dollars worth of property. I already left a comment but I doubt they'll post it.

Looks like your response made it, so far.

Downwind said:
Boy that sucks. The only good news in this story is that this world is minus one more 337.
And don't forget there's one less bruto frojo in the gene pool.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back