Macbook Pro and Jeppview

LongBoarder

Living out of a suit case
Total Time
Is there anyone out there that is using it? I am looking hard at making a change... I know that there are a couple of programs that make it all work together... but I would like to hear from someone that is currently using it.

Thanks in advance.

LB

t-bone

Total Time
I have a regular macbook...

macbook+parallels+windows xp+jeppview=no problems

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time

ksu_aviator

GO CATS
Total Time
I have Jeppview and JSUM on Vista and it is a nightmare....if you can get it to work on Mac...go for it!

JFReservist

Total Time
>$$$$$
Nice avatar... nothing like hanging a heel (or two). Hyper and T-bone are correct. I haven't installed parallels on my mac, but I'm lazy and just use the ship's computer...

njcapt

Freak power candidate
Total Time
>12K
I have a regular macbook...

macbook+parallels+windows xp+jeppview=no problems
Fourthed. Just make sure you max out the RAM. Windows is pretty memory hungry and two gigs is really the bare minimum to run Parallels and MacOS at the same time. Four gigs works much better.

t-bone

Total Time
i also upgraded from 2 to 4 gigs of ram...easy to do. Parallels 4.0 seems to be much better than 3.0 as well.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Vista+Jeppview=FAIL. Use XP.

My former flight department was virulently anti-Mac and they've pretty much all switched to Mac+XP to use Jeppview.

Told 'em... ;)

TC

SabreFlyR

Total Time
I have Jeppview and JSUM on Vista and it is a nightmare....if you can get it to work on Mac...go for it!
I'm running Vista Business on my laptop with Jeppview and have had zero problems.