• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like being 'Lynxman' you should know.

Gotta buddy over there that says it basically sucks. Pay, QOL, workrules, all suck.

I had a feeling you were going to say that. When I searched I saw mixed feelings on the subject. Jeez I just really need a job soon.

I had a feeling you were going to say that. When I searched I saw mixed feelings on the subject. Jeez I just really need a job soon.

Yea its tuff going right now. And to think a year ago you woulda gotta hired with 300hrs.

Maybe this will give you time to rethink getting into the airline industry. ITS BRUTAL!

Not that brutal, got me into a good job, just have to be determined!

Not that brutal, got me into a good job, just have to be determined!

I don't care how determined you are, this industry involves a bunch of luck. The right place at the right time. Being at the right airline at the right time is totally luck.

I remember one of my dad's military buddies that took a job at a cargo company operating a handful of Falcon 20's. While all his other buddies went on to Eastern, Pan Am, Western etc. Those folks had a rollercoaster career while the one loner that went to the small Falcon Carrier retired a multimillionare.

That small cargo outfit was Fedex.

I think Lynx has great potential to be a good regional its just bad timing. I mean look they have a nice fleet that's economical its just their parent company is running into some bad luck. Unfortunately their not the only ones with this bad luck.

Heard that they will be hiring 8 FO's soon, like previous posters have said QOL/pay/etc is not good. I have an internal rec that might be able to get me an interview but I am going to pass.

Latest resources

Back