Lynx Pay and Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Training Contract = Red Flag

Why is it when a company is unable to offer any incentive to keep qualified pilots, they always resort to a training contract in a pathetic attempt to reduce attrition.

Quoted for truth.

I've said before, and I'll say it again.

Training contract=ghetto.

CFI, are you kidding me? 1000/300?

When are the bids coming out?

No, there has been no problem getting people with these times since Big Sky announced they're shutting down.

Lines should be out for bid by around the 10th of this month.

So, they'll be able to hire the what, 80 Big Sky Pilots? Plus, those guys will take a couple of months to spin up. Many of the Big Sky guys I knew from time in MT wanted to stay in MT, so they'll jump at the first opportunity in MT, or find a job that pays more than $21/hour. You can bank on that.

That's a slender reed upon which to hang their hiring hopes. After ACA went away, everyone thought there was some endless spring of high time pilots, flowing apparently from IAD.

So, they'll be able to hire the what, 80 Big Sky Pilots? Plus, those guys will take a couple of months to spin up. Many of the Big Sky guys I knew from time in MT wanted to stay in MT, so they'll jump at the first opportunity in MT, or find a job that pays more than $21/hour. You can bank on that.

That's a slender reed upon which to hang their hiring hopes. After ACA went away, everyone thought there was some endless spring of high time pilots, flowing apparently from IAD.

Well they have enough for the Jan class, after that no more classes are scheduled. I hope that attrition goes up and forces something to be done in the near future regarding the pay and work rules.

hear that....shhh.....that's the sound of the bar hitting the floor

1000/300. Jan 14 class is full, hiring into a pool for classes after that. No idea when those classes will happen.

That puddle under the urinal down at the Beerateria isn't technically a pool.

lots of guys very unhappy with pay, heard that some check airmen are about to quit too

Latest resources

Back