• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

lynx contact

7574EVER

Total Time
2100+
Does anyone have any contact information for lynx as far as company address and who to address the cover letter to?

I know that you apply online; but, I'm just trying to get info together for the cover letter.

ViperKK

Captain
Total Time
10000+
Does anyone have any contact information for lynx as far as company address and who to address the cover letter to?

I know that you apply online; but, I'm just trying to get info together for the cover letter.

There are better places to go. Do you really want your career to top out at less than $50 an hour?

T-prop

Ab Initio is the best...
Total Time
He is just sending out resume's (probably has one with your company), Lynx happens to be one of them. Sounds like their fleet is going to double over the next year or two, while many others have stopped hiring or even furloughing.

Where else would he go? Especially, if he is a COEX furloughee or an abused Mesa guy who needs a job now.

...and your career is going to top out at what? $95 an hour. I certainly hope you haven't aimed too low in your career aspirations either. Especially, given your experience.

He is looking for just a flying job that will help him eventually move to that better company; much like your decision to fly a barbie jet... which I hope is not your final career move.

Last edited: