• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Lynx Air Int'l at FXE

AZaviator

El Capitan
Total Time
Just wondered if anyone had any first hand info on Lynx Air Int'l based out of FXE (Ft. Lauderdale Executive). I'm looking for info from anyone who has flown there or knows what life is like there for pilots such as pay, working conditions, schedules, etc.

I know a lot about their company, operation, kind of aircraft they have, etc, but don't know much on how it is working and flying for the company.

I saw they are hiring Dispatchers and and pilots with Dispatch certificates. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

TurboS7

Total Time
The DOO Greg is a good friend of mine. It is a great place to get experience and to get your feet wet, but the pay is survival pay.You'll learn a lot about APIS international operations and about things that you never had an idea existed like voodo curses, etc.