Lynden Air cargo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

woog315

I saw that they are looking for a couple FO's for a class in February. I'm fairly low time (1500tt) but am currently a captain on a Sa227 with a company that appears to be on the brink of failure, so I'm looking around.

I called their HR and was told they look for pilots with at least 5000hrs? I have a hard time imagining a 5000hr pilot with heavy time acccepting a 30k/yr job as an FO (you dont pass 40k until 3rd year as an FO, almost regional pay). I was wondering if those are the realistic expectations or if it was some kind of insider's club where they post the jobs for regulatory reasons, but they already know who they're going to hire? Either way, I'd be interested in talking to anyone who works there. Thanks

Lyndens a pretty straight up company. It is up here in ANC where 5000 hour pilots are a dime a dozen. Lynden guys work where they live and are home every night.

Lynden's a pretty tough nut to crack. Particularly with an ANG C-130 outfit right next door to pick and choose their pilots from. Great company. No one wants to leave. I sent my resume in a couple of months back based on 'I hear...'. HR responded pretty quick stating when they do have openings, they will be advertised on Careerbuilder.com.

No listings as of today...

My neighbor works for Lynden and a friend's roommate works their. Believe me it hard to get on. Nobody leaves the operation. It seems like a good company.

Latest resources

Back