Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He might not get that many. (rumors!)

Bye Bye--General Lee

OMG.... GL!! I want you and Plyt to get your butts down to EWN!! Come on! We got the whole summer for u two screwballs to get down here and party with me!!

Yep! Thats all he wants is a hundred CRJ 50 seaters!

More plausible than you might think, and here's why:

CHINA

He's been quoted in online publications saying that it's been harder than expected to find CRJ's for the China venture. And he wants at LEAST 20 by next years Olympics, and has talked about as many as 50 over the next few years.

If this is the case, an acquisition of Comair would be a disaster for both Mesa pilots and Comair . . . shrinking fleets and merged lists.

Check please. I want out of here.

This was at a company lunch he threw for his employees. He said if he had to bet money. The new CRJs from delta would be going to CVG.

Another thing about Comair is that he mentioned what to do with the -100s and -200s. Saying that they are no better than the 1900s and would work some type of leasing deal with those or something.I didnt quite understand what he was saying.

The Dash's in JFk are being pulled out and possibly going to be used in another joint venture in South american/central america.once again..straight from his mouth.

now if there are any MAG pilots on this board that want to help me out with the whole PBS issue the was shot down by "alpa"(says J.O.)??? It got into a heated arguement betwen the Pilot group and JO at the lunch. Which resulted in a lot of cursing and the MAG pilot group being called "Fing idiots"

Last edited:
"CEO Jonathan Ornstein says that service could begin as early as next fall although he has had difficulty finding 50-seaters for the new business; "We're trying to find airplanes for China but it's not easy.""

---ATW online

http://www.atwonline.com/channels/airlineFocus/article.html?articleID=1924

How is he gonna get pilots? TDY to China?

But Hell, Come to think of it on Mesa's pay.............. You could live like a Buddha in China!!!
Now I am kinda jealous!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back