Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sir Innocenti

Hi all:
After 6 years and 4 bags, I think Im gonna take the plunge and buy a metal framed
PurdyNeat//LuggageWorks 22" bag.

Through all of your experiences, who has the best deal, or lowest price on these bags????? Thanks to all who respond!

Great bags! Have had my for 8 years now and they serviced it once. When I got it back new zippers, wheels, grips. Worth the money.

I just bought one 6 months ago and absolutely love it, beats the old brown freight drag bag I had.

Hi all:
After 6 years and 4 bags, I think Im gonna take the plunge and buy a metal framed
PurdyNeat//LuggageWorks 22" bag.

Through all of your experiences, who has the best deal, or lowest price on these bags????? Thanks to all who respond!

I've had the stopoverstore metal framed one for a year now and no problems. before that had a travelpro platnum for 8 years (since 1998) and it was fine except I had done many self/home modifications to get it to 8 years.

its time for a new flight bag for myself. should I go scott again or the cyote with the metal skids on the bottom?? anyone?

I've had the stopoverstore metal framed one for a year now and no problems. before that had a travelpro platnum for 8 years (since 1998) and it was fine except I had done many self/home modifications to get it to 8 years.

its time for a new flight bag for myself. should I go scott again or the cyote with the metal skids on the bottom?? anyone?

Coyote works makes a great bag with very good customer service.

The skid plates are very nice as are the Coyote Works bags. You might also be able to attach the plates to a Scott bag as they are available as an accessory. All the best!

I paid a little extra and bought the 22" stealth with the laptop pocket in it. After a year and a half its starting to look its age. So far I have not had any problems with my pc getting damaged. I just hate carrying around more bags than I need to. Soon, I'll have to send in my 22" for a tune up which is what keeps these bags going....other bags can't always be repaired as you have experienced I'm sure. Only thing I hate is that the bag is really heavy!

Latest resources

Back