Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TxPilot0878

Get Some!
I need to get about 7 bags ASAP...for my flight dept. My buddy (who is conveniently out of country...I can't get ahold of him) had one a couple of years back that had his last name stenciled in Red block letters, was aluminium encased, had a steel retractable handle and resembles ones that I have seen on Luggage Works...NG series.
Anyone know who offers that bag and who still adds the names...which I think is a classy touch! I would like uniform bags...and I like the bag that my friend had.

Regards,

Tex

www.stopover.com also has the luggage. They claim they have the newest and most popular model (108NG) that only they sell?! I'm also looking for one right now also, fwit...good luck!

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Luggage Works[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]737 Stealth Pilot Bag[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Model: 102NG[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Dimensions: H-22" x W-13" x D-8"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Retail Price[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Online Price[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Airline Price[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]$379.99[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]$324.99[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]SIGN IN [/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]
Designed specifically for the 737.

The original “Stealth Pilot Bag” is built on a 13" wide frame, which works well in those instances when storage space is limited. The pocket configuration is the same as with the Stealth NG. It has our innovative attachment system and has been upgraded by adding a stainless steel handle. The “Stealth” is the rolling bag of choice for thousands of Boeing 737 pilots. For more information please check out our Luggage Features section. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Available Models[/FONT]
102NG H-22" x W-13" x D-8"
BlackForest GreenChocolate BrownHoundstooth
Add Your Logo - $12.50AeroTexasAfterburnerAlaskanALPA - Air Line Pilots AssociationAmerica WestAPA - Allied Pilots AssociationATAATI - Air Transport InternationalCapJetContinentalFederal ExpressFlight OptionsHorizon AirJetBlueKittyhawkMidwest ExpressNetjetsPrime JetSkywestSouthwestUnitedUSAirways
Legal Carry-on

Peripatetic

737 Stealth Pilot Bag 22"

$270.00102NG H-22" x W-13" x D-8"
Manufactured by Luggage Works
The original “Stealth Pilot Bag” is built on a 13" wide frame, which works well in those instances when storage space is limited. The pocket configuration is the same as with the Stealth NG. It has our innovative attachment system and has been upgraded by adding a stainless steel handle. The “Stealth” is the rolling bag of choice for thousands of Boeing 737 pilots. For more information please check out our Luggage Features section.
FREE HANDLE + FREE SHIPPING
With purhchase of this bag
102NG.jpg

Or you can buy 10 22" American Tourister or Samsonite bags on close out for that price and use them for 2 years each and then give them to Goodwill. You also won't break your back lugging those heavy a$$ bags up the crew stairs.

Or you can buy 10 22" American Tourister or Samsonite bags on close out for that price and use them for 2 years each and then give them to Goodwill. You also won't break your back lugging those heavy a$$ bags up the crew stairs.

And then have you bag break on the first day off a 7 day trip then not have enough time when you go home to get it repaired or replaced.

There are a few things you shouldn't cheap out on and as a crewmember your bag is one of them.

Latest resources

Back