• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lufthansa pilots now on strike!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe the point was the effectiveness of the Obama NMB. We (Hawaiian) were stuck for over two years in negotiations with the company unwilling to budge from a token 1% raise and they were looking for numerous changes to our contract. Under mediation we in fact made BIG improvements. We ended up with a 22% improvement in pay with top pay at they end of the contract to well over $200 an hour, gains in our already substantial retirement and no major loss of work rules.
The TA passed by a huge margin, reflecting the fact that the majority were either very pleased or at least accepting of the contract.
Good for the Hawaiian pilots...they deserve it. And ALL of the credit should rightfully go to the pilots.

I believe the point was the effectiveness of the Obama NMB. We (Hawaiian) were stuck for over two years in negotiations with the company unwilling to budge from a token 1% raise and they were looking for numerous changes to our contract. Under mediation we in fact made BIG improvements. We ended up with a 22% improvement in pay with top pay at they end of the contract to well over $200 an hour, gains in our already substantial retirement and no major loss of work rules.
The TA passed by a huge margin, reflecting the fact that the majority were either very pleased or at least accepting of the contract.

Good for you guys, seriously. That's awesome.
I just stated the question that way because I honestly didn't know and PFT128 tends to elaborate on things. You can't trust a dirty politician, thats all he is.

Don't bother taking PCL seriously, he's one of those Union tools looking out for his own ass. As a matter of fact, he's trying his hardest to avoid the sh!tty work rules afforded by an ALPA contracts by "flying" and ALPA desk.

Did anyone ever take him (or Rez) seriously?

sure do

Did anyone ever take him (or Rez) seriously?
Sure Rez takes PLC seriously and visa versa. Mutual admiration society

Latest resources

Back