• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lufthansa nav database??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for that info. Very interesting. We've got it loaded now and will be flying it for a month to see what we think. I'll post any big problems.

We tried it and promptly deleted it... It's been awhile, so maybe this has improved, but as I recall it was missing some things I'm pretty used to. For example, after loading the ILS to rwy 6 KBHM, instead of having the fix "MCDEN" it would only have the identifier "BH" - rather confusing. Also, when flying STARS, after loading the rwy and approach, if there was a "depart XXXXX fix on a heading 355", it would not be in the box (like it is with the Collins database)...

Like I said, it's been a few years - maybe it's better now...

Interesting. We played with it a little bit this weekend, looking at arrivals and departures at half a dozen airports that we use regularly, and they were line-for-line identical to the Jeppesen ones. The airplane's for sale, so hopefully some other lucky bastard will be flying it before too long anyway. :D

Update after using it for a month and a half. Some minor differences that are noticeable, like a fix 2 miles outside the FAF on an ILS if you select 'vectors', but every approach, SID, STAR, etc. that we've wanted has been there, and absolutely no problems. We think it's a good deal.

Latest resources

Back