LR60 Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMG!!!

Are you gonna let the FAA push you around?
Sometimes you just have to stand up to those punks!!

If they truely had money then dropping a few hundred dollars on skiis is chump change compared to the aircraft cost. I thought 60's had a ski tube option?

Never saw a ski tube option on the list when we spec'd ours.

You can hang a Raisbeck locker on 30 series planes and folks say that's pretty much what they are good for...and a few soft bags. But I suppose it beats hauling everything down the isle in those planes.

Maybe you could suggest to them they charter a more capable aircraft.

If you pull the seats out and put them along the side and push the seats back against them they are as secure as anything else inside the cabin.
Easiest is to ship or rent tho.

We had a crew who stowed them in the cabin and upon arrival in Aspen they were ramped. 5K fine per pilot and 10K fine to company.
I agree with everyone else FEDEX/UPS

Ship 'em. I don't put anything in the lav in front of the exit, either. Even though the pax always say, "the last pilots let us do it."

Im dissappointed in everyone. Yes you can care skis in a lear 60. I had that situation happened to me. Pax shows up with skis and tell me they are going. I said Fine and asked him how many pieces did he want them in and he would need some really good super glue when we land. After alittle debate (yeah right) he figured out I wasnt going to do it. But the theory is sound!

Im dissappointed in everyone. Yes you can care skis in a lear 60. I had that situation happened to me. Pax shows up with skis and tell me they are going. I said Fine and asked him how many pieces did he want them in and he would need some really good super glue when we land. After alittle debate (yeah right) he figured out I wasnt going to do it. But the theory is sound!

HAHAHA! Picked up 6 in Scottsdale to take back to ORD. They all came out commercial so they all had the 29 inch bags and golf clubs! 12 huge pieces of luggage so in the FBO I went " OK whose stuff are we shipping?". They all looked like Deer in headlights when I said that. LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back