LR-Jet recurrent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JJET44

Anyone know the estimated cost of a Lr-35 recurrent at Simuflite.
Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable posting your response.

Thanks in advance,

JJ-

Anyone know the estimated cost of a Lr-35 recurrent at Simuflite.
Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable posting your response.

Thanks in advance,

JJ-

Last quote I received was $14,500...but I've heard they will offer discounts if you haggle with them.

$5,500 at FSI?!?

If pricing on the CE500 series is similar, that's about 50% less than it was in 2008.

I remember paying around $5K, give or take, 6 years ago at Simuflite. Granted, we were a big customer - 70 events per year - but I know plenty of people who have gone through the course for similar $$$.

Paying full price for sim training is similar to paying MSRP for a car. All the major centers will haggle with you especially if you don't mind late night sims or a last minute slot.

Pilot Sim Brokers may be able to help you too. Tell him Sydeseet sent you and expects a free G550 recurrent for the lead. :pimp:

How about a LR-60 recurrent. What's the going rate at either at FSI or Bombardier?

Loosing my Falcon 20 job at the end of the month and it's the only acft that I'm current in and it's all but useless. Company is giving some money to retrain as part of my severance.

....Why don't you guys just call places... they will tell you in less time it takes to log-in and wait for a response... just saying :)

We just paid $5,000 at CAE Simuflite in Dallas this past November on the Lear 55. PIC recurrents Part 135. LR 35 has to be damn near the same, if not cheaper.

Latest resources

Back