Lowes Flt Dept.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LUV2FLYLOUIE said:
Does Anyone Have Info On Lowes Flt Dept? What They Operate,pay,qol? Did A Search And Can't Find Anything. Thanks.

They operate DA-900EX and DA-50EX aircraft, and a helo. Pay and QOL, well..... it's retail.

The Citations gone now?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S RETAIL? PAY AND QOL.THANKS FOR THE INFO.

Very articulate response. The ALL CAPS are a nice touch and usually inspire thoughtful answers. Most large, well run flight departments scour the globe for people with that kind of skill and obvious social grace.

For the benefit of the exceptionally dim among us:

Its retail: The job pays at or below average and you will work long hours to earn that pay.

sleepy said:
They operate DA-900EX and DA-50EX aircraft, and a helo. Pay and QOL, well..... it's retail.

WELL.....Technically, they've never had a 900EX, they were operating 50EX's for awhile, and then demo'ed a 900C, and settled, if you will into the 900EX EASy....They've actually been operating the EASy's(2) longer then the Deeeepot!

They still have the 50EX's, just like someone else down there in Hotlanta....I'm not sure about the Citations, however, me thinks I saw them for sale in a magazine the other day.....

FlyFlyFly said:
Very articulate response. The ALL CAPS are a nice touch and usually inspire thoughtful answers. Most large, well run flight departments scour the globe for people with that kind of skill and obvious social grace.

For the benefit of the exceptionally dim among us:

Its retail: The job pays at or below average and you will work long hours to earn that pay.

I just spewed lemonade out my schnozel on that one. Thanks! :D :D :D

saw the lowes crew at kmhr the other day. overheard one of the pilots talking to the passenger about how he'd been there 14 yrs and the other pilot had been there 21 years. i remember him saying that it takes a death or a retirement for someone to get hired, but they are growing. whatever that means. i imagine it is a good gig if those pilots have been there that long. i am sure the benes are good too. that is some job security these days!

LUV2FLYLOUIE said:
But I guess you have to work long hours everywhere you go now a days and for less $$$$.

That's not correct. This is the "Corporate" board, not the airline board. ;)

Pay and QOL vary widely in the 91 world. Less so in 135.TC

Latest resources

Back