Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

U-I pilot

Relaxation....
Anybody know of any low timer jobs (photography, traffic watch,....etc.) in the SE michigan area? Maybe even a temporary thing to do on breaks or during summers? Or for that matter line jobs in this area.... I have checked out FBO's around PTK and not much to be found...
-Thanks
Bryan

Just when I go and run my mouth, leardvr makes me look like an idiot. Good luck with the job search, and kudos to leardvr for actually having something positive to say.

Actually, Banner Aerial at Toledo Subaban in Temperance went out of business because of Air America in Toledo (out of Metcalf). If you want to look into a job there, I was hired with about 300 TT and the place is great. Maint. is good, people are very nice. You can get a lot of hours. Pay isn't great, PM me if you need more info.

checking around

I am just checkin' around for now to see what is there. As indicated by jergar999 I will need a Commercial Ticket but that is on the way....should have it by july or august. And I will be in school for another two years. Toledo would be an hour commute if not a little more but it is something to keep in mind when I get to that point. Thanks for the info all.
-Bryan

Actually, Banner Aerial at Toledo Subaban in Temperance went out of business because of Air America in Toledo (out of Metcalf)

No kidding, what is Gray West up to then?

Just wondering, he fired me back in '95 b/c he said I was trying to kill him? He had a fire in flight b/c one of the lead poles on a banner arced (sp?) across his battery terminals. Can you say batteries are supposed to be in cases, and I was in a different a/c.

I'm not sure what Gray West is doing, Air America bought all his banner towing equipment (what a mess that was, we got like 8 useable letters out of it, everything else had to be repaired) but I haven't heard anything else.

That July or August is assuming you pass 210, right now that looks doubtful to me!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha

Latest resources

Back