• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Low time regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Mike I bet you wonder who comes and keeps your wife comfy when you are away on trips don't ya. there is no need to be a smart a$$. It was a simple question. Obviously based on your time you don't have to worry about the first job syndrome. Aviation would be a lot better if people like yourself could be helpful and not judgemental.

Last edited:
Just a tad bit of advice from somebody very recently in your shoes...

A bit of humility will take you a long way on these boards, and will get you plenty of the information you desire. With 900 hours in your profile and "overqualified" as your screen name, you are going to catch flack for that choice. Buck it up, grow a thicker skin, do a search and you'll get the info you want.

Just off the top of my head, Airnet, PSA, Eagle, Coex, ASA, Piedmont, Regions Air, Pinnacle, Air Wisconsin, Air Cargo Carriers, Colgan, Mesa and Trans States all have hired pilots around 900-1100 hours in the past 6 months. 1000 hours and at least 100 multi on your resume will improve your marketability substantially. You can browse these boards for more information, and also check www.aviationinterviews.com

Hey boiler thanks for the info on carriers. However, I have thick skin it just pisses me off when a smart but comes along. I had to choose a name that had not been used and everytime I tried one it came back as being used so that is how this happened, but thanks again

Sometimes this place becomes more of a feeding ground for attacks than it is for a helpful exchange of information. People will pick on you sometimes, but just hold your own, banter back and you'll be fine.

Come over to XJET!! You have to apply online, and you will get a interview in about 5 months. Its sounds like a long time but XJET pilots are VERY happy!

Latest resources

Back