Low time pilot needs help in DFW!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mjb00123

Hey guys I looked high and low to find sometype of work but I understand with only 350hrs! Its hard to find something! Im willing to do whatever it takes to get some flight time! And no Im not willing to be a flight instructor..open to anyother ideas and anywhere in the US or overseas!!!!

I barely saved up enough to get my commercial and In fact it took me just about three years to get. My money is to tight to mention!!!

mjb00123 said:
Its hard to find something! Im willing to do whatever it takes to get some flight time! And no Im not willing to be a flight instructor..

Seems like a conflict of statements. Instructing is the easiest way to build time, and you'll learn as you teach. Odds are, at 350 hours, you don't know half of what you think you do. If you aren't willing to sacrifice a bit at this point in your career, good luck with the rest of it.

Easy for you to say Propilot! No disrespect...Walk a mile in my shoes! In fact anyone in the DFW area I'm willing to trade B737 full motion sim time for flight time!!!

We all have financial problems man. You should listen to what these other guys are saying, like Propilot. You came to everyone on this board for help and advice, and when they give it to you you throw it back because it doesn't suit you. We understand that you don't want to be a CFI, but that really is the best way to build time, and it would be a good investment for you. Most of us had to shell out some big bucks too, and a lot of us are still paying off loans and WILL be for a long time to come. When it comes down to it though, I'm sure most of us would say that we're glad we did it and would do it over again because we LOVE to fly. Do you? If so, go talk to a bank...get a loan, get your CFI, get some students, start paying off the loan and start logging the hours.

Aside from that: Look for Traffic Watch, Banner Towing, or Sky Diving jobs. I don't imagine that you'd be able to get many of those if your flight time is correct, but give it a shot. I think mins for a lot of those is about 500TT.

Hey caravanman!! I undersatand what everyone is saying and Im not trying to be rude! My question is does anyone have any leads for a 350hr. pilot without flight instructing. Thats all! Im not here to go back and forth with anyone about the financial hardship of becoming a pilot because ur right we all have our problems and flight instructing doesn't suit me!!!

Well, did you read the bottom of my post? There are a couple avenues to search.

Yeah!!! I looked everywhere but the mins. are all 500hr!!!! how can I fill the gap!! that's the million dollar question!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back