Low time Pilot Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

champilot38

Is there any other options for low time guys besides CFI and banners?? I want to do the banner thing so if you have any info on outfits. I would greatly apprieciate it. Thanks.

this has been covered in great lengths, I recomend a search...
pipeline patorl, traffic watch, fire patrol, some scenic tour ops, sightseeing, aerial photography etc.. And just for a forewarning, be prepared to take some lashing about not being a CFI, it is a great way to build time and gain experience.

I do not have my CFI but I recommend getting the CFI. I have been lucky with my flying but I missed some nice opportunities by not being a CFI.

Low time Comm/MEL/Inst is now regional material.

Aerial Banners at HWO in south Florida is the worst of the worst. If you get involved with these crooks you will be very sorry. Van Wagner across the field at HWO is the way to go. They are a well respected company and a great group of guys. Also, you can tow all up and down the eastern seaboard for Van Wagner. $40 an hour plus $30 per diem if you're towing on the road for them.

Right now is high season for banner companies hiring all up and down the eastern seaboard. Timing is everything. Just to name a few - In Conway S.C. (Myrtle Beach) there is Sky Signs and Barnstormers (pay for training). Up in New Jersey there is Paramount Air Service and High Exposure (no pay for training.) Paramount gave me a free travel trailer to stay in at the field for their 3 - 4 months summer season. If your timing is right you can get the same.

For more info on Aerial Banners see my post in the Employment/Intel contacts forum.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back