Low time pilot for a pilot job...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

anybody know of any jobs for low time pilots... 330TT and 130 multi..and please only inteligent responses...

pdub20s said:
anybody know of any jobs for low time pilots... 330TT and 130 multi..and please only inteligent responses...

Pretty much uninsurable with that kind of time unless it's a single pilot operator that flys with two pilots.

Low Time

CFI, Traffic Watch (usually requires 500 hours min for insurance), Pipeline, Aerial Photo, CAP or you can try to get on with Christian outfits flying missionaries. Best thing to do is like the rest of us -- go out there and talk to people. As previously suggested, CFI route would be best for you until you get past 500 hours then you can alternately instruct and do one of the things above...Now if you were a female....:p

Last edited:
SoundBarViolatr said:
CFI, Traffic Watch (usually requires 500 hours min for insurance), Pipeline, Aerial Photo, CAP or you can try to get on with Christian outfits flying missionaries. Best thing to do is like the rest of us -- go out there and talk to people. As previously suggested, CFI route would be best for you until you get past 500 hours then you can alternately instruct and do one of the things above...Now if you were a female....:p

So, as a female, do you think I have advantages???? ( I'm being serious, I always think being a female is a disadvantage) I currently have around 1200 hrs. but no multi time. (Lack of funds to get the multi rating)

Thanks for any input.

(PS forgive spelling errors trying to hurry)

ditch said:
You misspelled intelligent.

You Got Served!

Anyway, I would do a search and check out any one of the MANY threads on job options for low-time guys.

Latest resources

Back