Love flying or hate it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turkey Shoot said:
What? This coming from a 26 year old? Get a grip junior! Seeing your age I am pretty sure you are also one of those that did a CAPT program just to hired without instructing. You are probably one of the real problems. Had there been a reg that precluded anyone with less than ATP mins to fly 121, you'd probably still be in mommy and daddy's basement.

I love all crap that people talk on these boards. I'll meet with any of you if the schedules match and you'll hear the exact same things out of my mouth. I am fairly sure however, you don't have the sand to make the same claims as you do on this board.

And....... No is forcing your young self to read this thread either.

26? Im older than that by a bit. I use random names and ages on the internet because i dont like my personal info all over the web. No i didnt do CAPT or any pay for training, and yes i instructed and flew freight. I was over atp mins when i went to 121 thanks to 9/11. And i got my ratings the same way lots of guys do, working crap jobs to pay for them. as far as meeting up with people on a schedule match you sound like a tough guy wannabe retard.

We had a 26 year old DA-20 Captain at USA Jet making close to $100K per year as a check airman simulator instructor, by 28 he was a 121 DC-9 Captain.

pilotyip said:
Turkey shoot; hang in there you got the right idea, somehow it drives some people on this board nuts when you say you like your job and pay is not bad for starting out.

Yip it doesnt drive me nuts that this guy likes his job. I dont care how this guy feels about anything. But for some reason he is trolling around in a love it or hate it thread and pissing on people that don't have airplane bedsheets and posters of 747s on their wall. You love the career and have tons of exprience to back it up. I have talked to guys that have flown for your place and they all have nothing but great things to say about it.

What i dont like about this guy is that I compare his job to a fat chick one time and he's digging around in my profile trying to find a way to slam on me, and trying to match schedules with me (im not sure why... breakdance fight, aviation history trivia quizoff, memory item deathmatch.) :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back