...Lounge.com sites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dingo222

SO who else has one of these lounge sites besides mesa and trans states?? I think eagle has one also, but not sure if there were any others out there.

dingo222 said:
SO who else has one of these lounge sites besides mesa and trans states?? I think eagle has one also, but not sure if there were any others out there.

CHQ has one and ACA (INDY) HAD one. -Bean

No they are run by the pilots of these pilot groups. ALPA wants no part of them because they are unable to control content and force feed their propoganda. Those forums are very similar to this one. The forums I know of are mesalounge.com, eaglelounge.com, chq-lounge.com, aca-lounge.com, tsalounge.com. there is also airlinepilotcentral.com and usavaition.com.

Dash8301 said:
No they are run by the pilots of these pilot groups.

not quite.

eagle, mesa, and tsa are owned by the current TSA MEC Chair. whenever he feels that "disunity" is being propagated he shuts them down (ie no bad union talk). this is my guess why TSAlounge (boys club recall efforts) and Mesalounge (AH recall efforts with two viable candidates actively campaigning on it) are in limbo right now. Eaglelounge will be not far behind with AEPA talk.

dingo222 said:

Mesa's has been shutdown it seems that the owner of all these lounges is an ALPA crony and since the pilots there are sick of their union leadership and sh%t contract that is continually violated there has been a movement to throw out their union leadership that has been gaining steam so they pulled the plug on the lounge. There is now a new site being started

Last edited:
Eagle has a lounge site.
JOEGETS lounge is at the city DUMP!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back