Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

islandpirate

I will on the 1st date
I have an interview with FedEx in about a month and I have a (hopefully) minor dilemma. I have lost my first logbook! It didn't have much time in it (260 hrs) but it was quality time. It included my Pvt, Instr and Comm. Multi checkrides. My current logbook starts there and runs up to today. What kind of a snafu will this create at the interview? What should I do? I'm planning on getting a copy of my airman records from the feds but the website says to allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.:crying:

Get a professional opinion. Try Cheryl Cage Consulting, Jackie Boyd, or the Fedex ladies that run Checklistcomplete.com.

I would make some effort to re-create what you can, using receipts, etc. Try using logbook pro, and that way you can present all of your time, lost and current logbook, together in a nice typed format. Maybe make a police report so you can present that too, will show you take it seriously.

FedEx1 said:
Get a professional opinion. Try Cheryl Cage Consulting, Jackie Boyd, or the Fedex ladies that run Checklistcomplete.com.

Or better yet call KD back and ask her what to do. Bring it up now so you dont have to at the interview. Likewise with any other things you are curious about. It's no big deal.

You can obtain copies of all of your 8410s+8710 from the FAA which will have your flight-times at the time of each checkride and use that for proof.

Just call the Feds in OKC and let them know your situation (interview coming up) - they can speed things up a little or do it by fax.............

Look on FAA.gov to find out who call.

Good Luck (and be more careful with your logbooks)!!!!

I would think that your licences would obviously validate the kind of time you're missing. They're going to be more interested in whatever military/135/121 time you have anyway instead of time spent in training.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back