Loss of License insurance

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Total Time
SOLO!
Hey, gang,
Is there any type of Loss of License or Medical insurance out there for corporate guys? I know that years ago someone sold such policies independent of ALPA that a lot of airline guys had and I seem to recall looking in to this a little before only to find out that nothing of the sort existed any longer. I'm trying to jog my own memory.

Anyone got info on anything like this?

Thanks!

SabreFlyR

Total Time
Hey, gang,
Is there any type of Loss of License or Medical insurance out there for corporate guys? I know that years ago someone sold such policies independent of ALPA that a lot of airline guys had and I seem to recall looking in to this a little before only to find out that nothing of the sort existed any longer. I'm trying to jog my own memory.

Anyone got info on anything like this?

Thanks!

I don't have the name in front of me, but I think it is Harvey Watts in Georgia I believe that deals with this type of coverage. You can try Google or if your an NBAA member I think this is who they offer it through.

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
http://www.harveywatt.com/nbaa/lol.rates.html

You might check your employer's disability coverage (if they have any); my company offers both STD & LTD which covers loss of FAA medical among other more "traditional" disabilities under the "no longer medically able to do your required duties" clause.

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Total Time
SOLO!
Thanks, guys!