LOR's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spitfire1500

Three times now in the past year I have received PM's from people on FI I don't even know asking me for a letter of recommendation and to "walk" their resume in to our offices. One person contacted me numerous times offering steak dinners, bottles of Scotch ...etc. What gives, does anyone else get PM's like that on here. If I don't know you and haven't flown with you...I'm not submitting anything.
While working at a previous airline back before 9-11, I had a job of sorting through resumes and LOR's... we had a guy submit a resume for a friend that we had to call him on..the guy had multiple DUI's (one with a drug conviction)...... the truth came out that it was a favor for someone he didn't even know...... needless to say credibilty....flushed!! We were amazed that the guy was flying for his current employer given the circumsatnces
As I asked earlier, was wondering if anyone else has been getting requests from pilots on here that there is no idea who they are.

Last edited:
Hey Spitfire,

How about a case of Scotch and a year long membership to your favorite adult club!

Those guys have balls, just no common sense. Amazing.

RF

I'll take some PBR and you have to get me a spot as a stand in for Ron Jeremy.

I can get you a job as a "fluffer" for Ron Jeremy and a six pack of PBR...

T.I'm not submitting anything.
While working at a previous airline back before 9-11, I had a job of sorting through resumes and LOR's... we had a guy submit a resume for a friend that we had to call him on..the guy had multiple DUI's (one with a drug

Did you direct him to apply at Airtran?

Latest resources

Back