Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MetroSheriff said:
It's Finally Here...

I'll enjoy it; it's almost a man's sport (I have to spend the night with me mum because of the distance to the training center - me mum doesn't have cable). But it ain't futbol.

USA to the Worldcup Finals in 2006: Donovan scores six in three. Beasley has four assists!

The Cup

Brodeur to stop the puck....
Stevens to clear the ice....
Madden to do anything and everything...
.....and its Brylin to Friesen for the score!!!!!!!

16W.....Let's Go Devils!!!!!!!!!

(Props to the Ducks for making it this far....I rooted for them in their first three series, for sure - though you gotta love those Wild)

Well squirrel - I think I owe you an apology! You are a realist after all!

Good game by the Mavs.

Great Thread!

As evidenced by my screen name, I'm a huge hockey fan. I still play goalie and forward on some adult ice leagues here in San Diego.

This series will be a fun one, even after tonight, when the Ducks looked rusty, they still played well. I like NJ in 6, because they have the two best players at their positions - Stevens and Brodeur. Scott Stevens has to have the biggest balls on the planet. After getting a wicked slapshot right in the ear, and returning to play the next game, they must have gone from grapefruit sized, to volleyball sized. Gotta like "Jiggy", but NJ should win this one. And then, life will be emtpy again, until NFL training camp starts:)

MetroSheriff said:
Avs???

Who're they???

:D :D :D

Well, let's see. They were the Quebeq Nordiques who moved to Denver since Denver was without an NHL team since the former NHL franchise in Denver (the Rockies) moved to..........

You guessed it, New Jersey. To become.........

You guessed it again, the Devils.:eek:

P.S.

Anybody got a spare $8M/year goalie??

Latest resources

Back