• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looming Pilot Shortage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
im sick of all you cry babies, if you hate your job so much, get out, and watch out for that door. Not what you expected? OH WELL!

Changed since you started because of 9/11? Thank Slick Willy and UBL, and all the other jelly fish!

How can you people who complain so much make it through daily life? I mean come on!!

Metro752 said:
im sick of all you cry babies, if you hate your job so much, get out, and watch out for that door. Not what you expected? OH WELL!

And you have been in the biz how long??!!

Metro752 said:

Changed since you started because of 9/11? Thank Slick Willy and UBL, and all the other jelly fish!

How can you people who complain so much make it through daily life? I mean come on!!

Sure, Curious George had nothing to do with it.

***Please keep your hands and feet inside the thread as it jerks to the right***

CE

CrimsonEclipse said:
Sure, Curious George had nothing to do with it.

***Please keep your hands and feet inside the thread as it jerks to the right***

CE

***correcting for the abrupt jolt to the left*** ghey!

seriously though, the more people who get out of the industry the better... that leaves more jobs for ME ;)

TrafficInSight said:
seriously though, the more people who get out of the industry the better... that leaves more jobs for ME ;)
I agree, that and the reason we have so many regionals on major routes isn't for fuel savings, its because they save on their pilot wages. Do the math 3000+ lbs/hr for a 50 seat RJ vs. 5000 to 6000 lbs/hr for a 150 seat boeing or airbus.

Metro752 said:
havent, and seriously, why do you all complain so much? If you don't like it, find another job.

If you don't like it, why don't you find another board? This board if for pilots, not wannabes. You have 1900 posts and no ratings. How freaking funny is that?

It's posers like you that drive away real content on this board.

WabiSabi said:
Oh boy, more Kit Darby fodder. There has been umpteen hundred articles about this so called looming pilot shortage. I don't think there will ever be a shortage.

What do you really think about this clip PilotYIP?

Great! I'm turning 49 in a couple of weeks, I'll doing my check ride for my PPL in August. I have a great career ahead of me, probably flying F-27's for Namibia.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back