Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EV120

Are we there yet?
I trying to find some good intel for a move from 121 to Corp. in MN. Does anyone have any good information???

I know 3M is impossible to get on with, and others in the area include Target, US Bancorp, General Mills, Best Buy, and a few others....I just do not have any ideas for contact information or for finding postings.

Can anyone help. I would like to move the family back north, but I will not commute, and would like to find a reputable, styable place to call home.

Not Corporate, but Sun Country is hiring sometime this spring. You wouldn't have to commute, we just do turns. You would be flying brand new 737's and be home every night. Look em up on this site and you will get enough info to start the process if you are interested. Corporate in MSP is pretty tough to crack or so I have heard.

We are hiring at least 6 people over the next few months at JetChoice. We are based out of STP. I think we just had an ad on AvCrew. It is not corporate, but the QOL is pretty good. We are a fractional operating Falcons.

No joy yet!

We are hiring at least 6 people over the next few months at JetChoice. We are based out of STP. I think we just had an ad on AvCrew. It is not corporate, but the QOL is pretty good. We are a fractional operating Falcons.

Any idea how long it takes for them to call? I have email my resume to all the folks there but no luck yet!!!!!!

In AW&ST, NJI is adverstizing for pilots from their headquarters in South Carolina. If you can get on with them, with their domicile policy you could live in Minneapolis.

SS

In AW&ST, NJI is adverstizing for pilots from their headquarters in South Carolina. If you can get on with them, with their domicile policy you could live in Minneapolis.

SS

I second SS's recommendation, NetJets International is a great organization.

Muddy

You might considder Champion Air. I heard Bemidji is allways hiring if you like king airs...

1. Not even funny
2. Bemidji flys queen airs and 99s

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back